Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 - Slaughterhouse Bridge, Vermont

One of my new years resolutions was to go through more "unfinished" photos and process them for printing/publication. So I've decided to try a Photo-A-Day for 2010: but rather than using it to inspire me to take a new photo every day, this will be to find a previously unprocessed photo/unfinished photo in my archive, and set it up for printing. And of course, share it here for feedback. Hope a few people find it interesting enough to follow along. And we'll see if I can find time to do them!

Feel free to comment (spam comments will be deleted of course!)

Here's my first photo of the day: this one is pretty recent...it's from our December trip to Stowe, Vermont. This one is taken in Northfield VT, by the Historic Slaughterhouse Covered Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment